IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA. You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.
Monday, 21 March 2011
I dunno wat got into me but yeah. I suddenly had the urge to hear this music video that xavier always listens to when he plays youtube on iPhone. Seriously, Gummy bear! It was real sudden that I had the dummy bear song in my head and picturing xavier trying to mimick the gummy bear on the video. I must be gg crazy. Schools's gg end soon. Projects are going into their final stage too.
♥ i flew at 9:32 am.
Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly You won't know if you'd never try. Just spread your wings and aim high.
Profile
V A N E S S A You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi.. I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another. However, things in life will always change for the beta. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.