It seems another year have past and its 2011 alr!!!
What shld I say? I wan yet dun wan this year to come.. This year, I will be graduating and moving on to working life. Wonder wat will come for mi... Less freedom and everything. Hope I wun dread it when it comes. It will come someday anyway!
This year, I shall be more determine with exercise and aim to cut away the ugly tummy I have. Sighs! It is so easy to say yet so hard to achieve. Hope I do not simply just do the talking and not the action.
I am at the same time worried. Worried abt getting a job. Wat shld I do, what do I want... everything seems so unclear at this moment.
Certainly, 2011 will be full of surprises but I wouldn't wan surprises that are too surprising for me to handle! ;) HOPE for a more eventful and less stressed year ahead!