Finally I got the shoes i yearn for. Not the hush puppies one thou.. I decided that I shall get a pair of chio hush puppies when i earn my keep and when I feel the time is right. The shoes that I have been yearning for and got was a pair from Charles and Keith. It's a high platformed shoe and its opened toe. I seldom get high-height shoes, much less open toe and surprising in blue. Maybe this is a sign of me preparing myself for the working life that will be arriving soon. I realli like the idea of high heels these few days and I dun understand why is that so.
Got a few dresses for CNY too. I guess des and my taste are getting pretty much the same. He is starting to understand mi beta (YAY!). The dress that I thot was nice was also picked up by him. Similarly for the shoes!
I am still thinking of the young and causal look. Yet, I cant bear to get those by myself. I feel that I will be wasting my money if I got them. Left still, I want to get a nice black coat (korean style kind with the nice puff at the shoulder), a pair of high waist shorts (light blue), long shirts or tanks (that matches leggings well), the 'cute pictured' sleeveless shirt and nail polish base coat. I am still considering to get the nail polish base coat seriously. I'm budget striped soon. Hmm.. V day and 2.5 years is coming soon... If I had the time.. I will consider something seriously too...