In this world im living in, its MONEY TALKS!!
Seriously, there are little things that you can do without money. Knowledge is something that is required too. I am duper embarrassed with myself a few days back due to the ignorance of my part. I have utterly disgraced myself. Oh well, I just hafta learn from it, better myself. There is so much more a human has to do than just look at the computer, do ur sch project, study in sch, watch dramas, play games, eat and sleep. These other things are uncountable. It will never end. I want to mature myself soon. Really mean the mature mature kind, I may still look young but I wun wan to give others the childish impression on me (thought wise).
To do so, I have to be equipped with more general knowledge. Learn to speak with wise and everything else. Does this make me more like the women in style? I just finished the korean series "STYLE". I would recommend that you shld watch it if you have free time. It realli teaches mi or maybe open my vision to maybe expect wat isit like in the fashion journalist line. Not that I wanna be a journalist or go into fashion, but I feel that the messages in the show can be applicable in any other industry. The simple take home message: EVERYTHING IS NOT AS SIMPLE AS YOU THINK IT MAY BE and WOMEN IN THE WORKING WORLD ARE JUST LIKE HUMANS WEARING HIGH HEELS, THEY WEAR THEM WITH PRIDE WITH THE FALSE PRETENSE THAT THEY ARE COMFORTABLE.
