IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA. You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.
Friday, 12 November 2010
What are we to do with our lives
It is only recently that I realised that there are so many more things one can do without a computer. Starting from a month ago, I have started to realised that I may not have that much of a thing for the internet. Seriously, sometimes I will just sit in front of the computer with the msn on and internet running but there is simply nothing much for me to do with all of them. I will just end up checking my mail a million times, looking thru projects and communities to check if there are any latest update for school work. Besides that, there can be no much amusement or reason for me to be turning on the computer. To justify this, I believe tat eye dryness, headaches and sleepiness all come from senseless stares I give to the computer. I believed that I have wasted precious time that could have been used for more productive things. Things like cooking, joining some outdoor activity, exercising and everything else. We shld place less reliance on computers! Otherwise, there will be one day where we may become zombified by the computers and internet.
Yes, the computer is helpful but it is also important that we should strike a balance. It is ridiculous when one has to study and yt cant leave the computer off to do so. Being constantly distracted by the internet, be it msn, facebook, blogshops and what not, could in fact bring you to being less productive in studying. Ultimately, we need to be more socially active rather than being a computer addict. Seriously, switch off the computer when u do not really need them, it is environmentally friendly to do so too!
Think about what I have to say and bring these important learning points with you. Remember, onlu you can make the difference! So practice it! :)
♥ i flew at 3:18 pm.
Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly You won't know if you'd never try. Just spread your wings and aim high.
Profile
V A N E S S A You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi.. I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another. However, things in life will always change for the beta. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.