Exams? I dun feel the exam mood. It has been more like a holiday fun for me, except I'm home, doing things other than studying. Oh wells, it will be 20 hours later and there comes my first and last paper.

I have been thinking of holidays. I have renewed my passport, waiting for the letter to come so that i can collect it. I want to play with xavier, watch shows (which i have been doing in spate of studying), go shopping (quite broke now, too many things to pay for) and many other things. I have been saving up, staying home to 'study' and protecting the hole in the pocket carefully.
Tml is the day? Maybe freed from exams but not from dissertation. Yet, I still yearn for its arrival. I have to go back to school again after tml but well, at least the date is settled and I'm satisfied with it. How will december be for me? I wonder~