<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Saturday, 16 October 2010

After a struggle from last week to this week to meet tests and tough datelines, I managed to scrap thru somehow. I have been worried last week that I have no time to celebrate my birthday. Was so sad last week that I dint even have the intention of celebrating my birthday. Struggled thru studying for test and thinking of places to go for birthday celebration. It seems so difficult to just have a birthday celebration. When ppl plan birthdays happily, I have to do this planning in the midst of my hectic schedule. Suggestions being rejected was even more frustrating for mi. It was terrible, thot it might be easier if I give my birthday celebration a miss instead. So much trouble.

When my test was approaching, I was busy looking up food and got myself hungry. Being satisfied with my decision, I studied even less and thot that I might have just done enough. The results of the test was back and it wasnt as expected but well I've done my best. Having to write so many for my project alone is so bad. Have this feeling that I'm contributing more than the rest which is quite unfair as it is a group project. Where gt allocate so much work for others when u just do a tiny bit? Maybe, they just didnt understand wat I was gg to do. That was how I consoled myself.

Dd selected present for mi and got me to choose the colour for it. I was so excited over it and wasnt realli sure if I would have liked it. Got worried about the present he got and went sad. Thinking too negatively. The present was... well, not that expensive. Thot he got mi some useless display thing. ARGH! Dint think that there was cheap and useful thing for mi. Well, after persuasion by him I finally got over it. I am just being emo, sad and everything negative.

Having so many terrible days behind, I decided to let go and just enjoy ytd. DD celebrated early birthday with mi and suggested cycling. That was wat I suggested to do thou. I always wanted to celebrate birthday by being near the sea. I think its cool. Getting out to exercise is also fun. So ytd, we went for cycling at east coast park for 3 hours. Spend nice and wonderful time together. Saw kite-sailing by the beach and think its cool to learn it someday. Overall, I was happy with present and the day itself. I was totally stress-free, at least by my definition. Watched Dectective Dee after a super long time cos we were trying to save money and restrain from watching too much movies. Mostly my idea cos we can realli contribute a lot to the movie industry without restrain.

On the way to East Coast Park.

Resting at East Coast Park while cycling. The wind was super strong. I think if I was sailing I would have strengthen many of my muscles.

My birthday present from dd. I so like this picture cos I look very natural and pretty. Am loving it now. Using it to block irritating sounds from my ears and concentrating on doing my work.

The kites for the sailing lying on the beach before use.

Guy with Orange kite, kiteflying. When the wind gets super strong, they can actually fly momentary. It was super cool, just like how skate boarders do their stun but kite-sailors do it just above the waters.

♥ i flew at 5:40 pm.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx