Time flies. It has been last week that I started my week break and now it is almost over. I dint do much this week, slept most of my time away. Spending too much time at des house is unproductive too cos Xavier baby never fails to look for yiyi to play with. He cries everytime I go out of the door. HAHA! Had to trick him and not let him noe tat im leaving the hse. It cute when u say things to him and he repeat after you.
There was this time he did this:
Xavier looks outside the window when I was beside him, *points outside* and said: go there.
I asked him: go where?
He in a cute baby voice: play...ground
Me: Xavier, see the sun hot hot. go playground now later burn backside.
I repeated that a lot of times.
Den suddenly he said: burr... back... side
He repeated that for a lot of times before I got wat he was saying: burn backside.
HAHA! so cute! :)
Got my wisdom teeth operated on ytd. The doctor gave mi twice anesthetic cos I complain that it hurts. My numb went all the way to my ear. IT was that numb but I still felt the pull of the teeth and the cracking sound when the dentist tried to pull the teeth out. I had to persuade myself that he was trying to clean my teeth for the number of times he tried to operate on the teeth. This time, the operation was not as fast as the previous one. The dentist mentioned that the teeth was very strong and healthy. Hence, the long struggle. Since this time, most of the teeth was out, I feel that healing will take a shorter period of time. My recovery was ok. Just that I had to entertain Xavier again cos I went to des hse to recover cos my hse was too noisy. He still wanted to play with mi despite mi not talking to him most of the time.
Today, my wound was better. At least, I feel that it is recovering fast. Tried to eat mee suah for dinner and it was ok. Hope that I can eat bread next.
Progress in dissertation is still slow. A bit sad that I did not accomplish wat I planned to do this week for dissertation. Spent most of the time watching dramas this week. Treat it as thou it was real holidays ar. I need do so much. Jiayou to me! :)
I finish this show by ah sa. I tell u, I like her. Seriously, I think she is beautiful.
