You can never imagine how silly I am. I think that school starts on 16 August like for a long time. I dun noe what makes mi think that way but it was onli until today that I realised that school term starts next week. OMG!!! I am freaking out. I keep thinking that I have another week of hols to rest and slack.
I have been slacking so much that I have felt so empty out of a sudden. Yet to realise that school it starting even before I expect, I am feeling even more sianz. It's not like words can explain my situation now. It is the feeling that its the holidays but there's things that I should have been doing. It is sorta an uneasy feeling thou. It must have been the guilt within mi, making me feel that I should have been doing something instead. Please some one ease this pain from mi. I dun like this feeling. I have not been myself lately. I feel life is just like this, day after day, just slipping by. I wonder why and how...
Why is it that hard to make myself happy and enjoy my holidays happily now that I get my lost time back? Please let me be carefree again.
(sorry to dd that I'm so hard to please these few days. I tried to be happy at the start of the day but somehow it doesn't seem to work out well throughout the day. )Maybe I need a ...

SHOOTING STAR?