<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Sunday, 18 July 2010

Internship have indeed came to an end. I must say, I will miss all the fun, laughter and company that I have there. I have got to know quite a handful of friends there. They are pretty fun and lovable people. JIAYOU to all of u there!!! :)

Took photos with my colleagues before I left.





Hope that that they appreciate my small token of appreciation.



Aside this, I have fyp and reports to be worried about. It seems to be quite an irony when things come to an end yet there are more things awaiting you in the next phase. I hope to be able to enjoy the holidays as yet before school term starts. Can be done right?

I have this pain in my arm since today and it has been irriating mi. DD tot i dislocated my arm. Rest assured, I found out the cause of it just right now. In fact, it was due to the KFC that I carried ytd thanks to overwhelming response. MY muscles are growing once again. :)

♥ i flew at 12:19 am.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx