HAPPINESS~! I finally got to watch POP - Prince of Persia. It's a realli nice movie to watch and it is absolutely fascinating and enticing. I love the place, the clothes and everything. They have GOLD on it. I think gold is beautiful and the way they have fashion gold clothes with white makes it look even more fantastic. I dunno when my love for gold came but it did come afterall. I tell you the princess Taimina is supberly pretty. I love her gold make-up and her hairstyle. Maybe I shld learn how to tie my hair like hers in the near future. Ok, I shall stop at that, least I make myself seem to be in total obsession with Prince of Persia.
Caught two movies over the last weekend. A-TEAM and Prince of Persia. A-TEAM was replacement in place of Prince of Persia as des cldn't get the tickets for Prince of Persia on Friday again due to the late time slot. But, so as long as I get to see Prince of Persia, I have no worry whatsoever.
After so long I got to see Jasmine near my hse. It has been vvvv long and the meeting was quite unexpected. Catch up soon ya! :)