<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Things from intern is not that bad except for the dress code.

On a happier side, I understand that the company does subsidize the bus cost thru and from wrk. So I'm happier now as I dun hafta fork out the extra cash thru my own pocket. Another thing is that I wun haf to lunch alone as there are many ppl here who are friendly enough to lunch with mi. Also, they sell mee fen for lunch today!!! At last, I dun have to eat rice again le. I may get sick eating rice every other day for lunch thou. With so much good stuff around, there should be nth muchie to be sad about.

At the moment now, there are 2 characters that I admire at the moment. I realised that of all the disney characters available, I like ariel the most. I could not realli decipher why but I guess it must be the red hair and fair skin of hers that I like. If u all noticed, her features are distinctive and yet fit all well together forming a nice image of a princess. If I get to be i princess, I will want to be the princess of the sea!! Oh look at her, how pretty!!!


The next character that I admire is the three apples tall blue like creature: the smurf. So wat about them? I want their shoes, the white comfy, fitting to the every single bit part of the shoes make mi admire them to the max. Well, I have to wear shoes and walk around in my intern everyday, so its necessary for shoes to be comfy. Canvas shoes cant be worn to the office due to their rules, so alternatives have to be considered. I just bought a sorta look like snake skin (p.s. im not any snake akin material fan but dd says its nice on my feet, makes it look more nice overall) material shoe as it fits the bill but not sure if it could last.

so here i go with another update of intern...

♥ i flew at 5:22 pm.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx