<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Monday, 24 May 2010

For the past weekend, I attended a one-month old baby celebration. Her name is Emma. This also marks the one month where I have become an aunty and my brother an uncle. HEHE!! Same goes to my cousins who are 10 and 12 years younger than me. (P.S. forgot to laugh at them for being uncle and aunty like mi and my brother too) On Sunday, I attended a wedding lunch reception. My relatives are getting married and I'm like forth on the list now. SIGHS~~~ Hope they dun ask mi when is mine when I attend the next wedding. With all these events, it would mean that next year, I would have to attend Emma's one year old birthday party and maybe another one month old baby (girl/boy/twins)?? I also learnt on Saturday, that if u have twins the doctor actually charge u twice the amount for the operation, maybe it sums up to be even more ex than giving birth to onli one at that time. Well, it may be a burden to have twins afterall.

Ok! Im totally head over heels going for honeymoon in Korea. REad about it HERE! It seems fun and fantastic. Also, a place to take plenty of pretty photos. Wonder if it would be better to go free and easy or with the tour? Then again, Japan would be interesting too. So it will be Japan for graduation trip then. Hope I have the money!! :) AND AND I NEEDA start learning some KOREAN. Wonder when will I register for the course. Maybe in JUNE, I realli hope to learn Korean soon and maybe I will be able to take lvl 2 with SQ after so long.

♥ i flew at 5:50 pm.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx