<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Exams are coming. And I have been thru quite a lot before the end of the sem. Falling sick and having to rest when u have to be doing projects and studying for exams. I feel so deprived. Yet when u think abt it, it is always easier to fall asleep and not think about the coming exams. How i wish this is the case. But falling sick and not being able to go for exams is a bad thing that would happen. So, I should be glad that im feeling well once again. :)

I feel hopeless everytime I fall asleep studying law. It seems that i have no affinity with law. I shall not take law anymore. *cross fingers*

Not looking at exams per se, I'm quite excited about intern. I was once worried but all the worry was solved. At least, I have confident in doing intern. I'm not so much afraid of being the onli intern in the company but rather if it's something I wanted to try out. Luckily for mi, it is so i should appreciate the opportunity. Well, this opportunity also solve my problems of taking law next sem. I hope the admin realli meant wat they say or else I may start to worry again of having to take law. SIGHS. For now, think on the bright side. :)

JIAYOU FOR everyone that is frantically studying for the exams like mi now. Lyrics of jiayou which parts are meaningful:

The beat goes on 时间它一直走
就像是Life goes on 这过程或许痛
不管顺流或逆流 你总得抬起头
让我们一起走 走过艰难和困惑

说一声加油 一切更美好
所有的悲伤 请往边靠
曾经流过的泪
湿了伤口 就让阳光晒干而褪

这一种加油 人人都需要
手牵手 我们一起赛跑
说好不见不散
每分每秒守候你到老

关关是难关 但我们关关过
雨后天晴的阳光 在天空闪闪
所出现的彩虹 忽然间我们才懂
如果这是一场马拉松 那我们一起加油

♥ i flew at 10:14 pm.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx