I suddenly feel so stupid taking the course i have been taking for the past few years. Yes, I will get my degree somehow BUT with all the maths that I have learnt, it seems to be unjust. Now, I am trying hard to understand sentence, powerful ones. I was never good in language. This is such contradiction. It seems that I have not been utilising my skills towards my advantage. However, in another sense, I have in fact close up the gap between my weakness and strength. Is this bad or good? It seems so hard to tell.
When I start to think of wat I will work as in the future, I duno wat to think of. The important thing for mi is that I have a job and that my debts can be cleared. Is this all worth the while? Shld I have even considered pursing my interest and be firm with it right from the start of the whole thing? The field that I wanted to be in: saturated. The field I am in now with the most potential for success: 3ds - difficult, dangerous and demanding.
Are there any other options available? Maybe the other side of the field im in?