
Here xaviour with a 'smiling' face. It was supposed to be nicer but when he realised i was taking a photo of him, he gave mi that face. HAHA! He can walk now and tries to kick the ball everywhere he goes. It's surprising how he doesnt feel tired from all the walking.
Till now, all projects have started and they seem to be pretty fine (including MKT of cos). I see a sorta discussion up and it makes mi less worried. I hope everything will turn out fine. BUT now, im stuck with a lot of work to do. SIGHS~ This was the result of playing on friday and gg out on sat. Till now, I have been busy trying to do projects and even read my notes (law!!). It seems like there is so much for mi to do yet so little time. CNY is also coming.
Oh yes! I finally got roses from dd. We celebrated valentine's day ytd. Well, I sorta noe it but the arrival of the flowers still make mi ever so happy. I love it plus it looks nicer today when the petals spreads out. LOVELY ROSES!!! ;)

There are expensive and I feel a lit guilty now. No doubt we just celebrated by eating seoul garden, I simply love it. It was a fun time we had but too bad, there wasnt any nice movies to catch ytd. BUT percy the lightning thief is coming out next week!! :)
Movie count for this yr (with dd): 2/18
Today, i woke up with a very bad sore eye. And it affected mi in every way. I cant see properly, i became less productive and can be seen as thou i was crying throughout the day. It seems to become better now and i hope it will be gone by tml. This weekend seems to be a waste as no much work was done. SIGHS~~~