<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Wednesday, 6 January 2010

I'M BORED!

Like finally, I suddenly feel very very bored. School will be starting next week and I dint arrange many activities for myself this week. Bidding is quite troublesome, esp those mod outside ur sch. Sadly, I am unable to take any mod with my dd this sem yt again. :( After arranging for so long and yt disappointment was the answer.

During the hols, this was wat i did:
1) Cycling at Pulau Ubin
2) Sing k with laopos and another time with grace, cy, sq and des
3) Had fun playing truth or dare
4) Got to noe a few chatterboxes
5) Went count down for the first time. Learnt a lesson to check out the newspaper before heading out anywhere.
6) Attempted to slim down by gg gym. I still feel fat. :(
7) Went wild wild wet with xavior.
8) Had chalet.
9) Watch plentiful dramas (Liar Game 2, Hi!My Sweetheart, Maid Deka, Gem of Life). And I'm bored cos I seem to watch them at a quick pace. Some shows seem to take forever to upload.
10) Tried to look for something to buy from TANGS but it's so hard to find.

I dun realli believe in having new year resoultions. But since I'm bored, I thot abt some:
1) Hope everyone is healthy
2) Save money
3) Study Hard
4) Slim down
5) Understand dd better.

Im lazy to upload photos... If u seriously want to look at them, they are available on fb. So there. :)

P.S. I feel super weird after my inner retainers were removed today. I keep having the 'i have not been brushing my teeth for a million years' feeling once again. THe back of my lower teeth just feel so rough. How i wish it will be gone soon!!

♥ i flew at 11:12 pm.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx