
watched AVATAR ytd. I tell u: Its a super nice show. It has nice graphical images and story line. I love the planet thou. It simply lights up when u touch them. It seems so magical. The beauty of mother nature. I think it is also a movie showing the importance of how we should conserve the environment we have: the natural environment. I love it to bits and pieces.
Today was results release day. I was not as much anxious as i was angry and frustrated. They just have to change the entire system that I can't even enter. I dun think im the onli one. There are thousands experiencing the same problem as mi. Is it cos i stay far from school thats y? I cant enter the system online after trying for abt 1.5 hours. I even called the sch hotline for help. They cant help mi solve my problem. Therefore, I have to use my phone to retrieve my exam result. This was also another wait for another one more hour. IT was like waiting after wating and I was super annoyed over the whole system.
After waiting for an hour plus, then i got my result. It was like... This indicates that there are so many ppl requesting for exam results thru phone such that it have to take so long to know the results. TOTALLY PISSED OFF.
I was not v worried abt my marks alr. More angry abt the system. In the end, I finally saw it and it was a 0.02 increase in my cap. HAPPY HAPPY. I still prefer seeing the exam slip online thou.
I was onli able to see it online at 4 plus. It was a wait from 11 till 4 plus. Why does this have to be like this?