My laptop is finally back. We shld all rejoice!!! YIPEE!
They changed my keyboard and the bat! I'm happy abt it. I shall treasure my laptop and the bat from now on. I wun wan to see it spoil before my eyes again. I have been waiting since 9am this morning. I actually woke up earlier today to wait for its arrival. HAHA! It's finally here.
The sad part is that my msn emoicons are gone. Please send some to mi when u see mi online. I'l be glad to save them into my msn once again! :)
As promised: I was able to finish reading the last lecture by Randy Pausch last night. Reading it till the very end made mi tear a lit. Its v saddening that he was diagnosed with such a cancer. However, it was comforting to see his effort in trying to show people that he is living even until now. He has indeed accomplished wat he has set out to do.

In his book, he mentioned about fulfilling ur childhood dreams. It is simple. However, when I ask myself: Have I fulfilled my children dream? I am lost. Simply because, I cant remember wat my childhood dream was. Maybe I didnt even think of it when I young or maybe I have but now forgotten. I realised it is very impt that every individual has a childhood dream. It is even more impt for the child to fulfil it.
Maybe when I do spring cleaning I wld stumble upon my childhood dream. Someday it shall be...