<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Tuesday, 8 December 2009

I have been not blogging for some time now. Its time to update u all with wat i have been doing for the past few days.

Thurs 3/12/09:
I went out with grace and elicia. It was sadly that i was too excited after watching 2012 the night before that I didnt see where I was walking that night while talking to desmond. So wat went was that i "twisted" my ankle. We were supposed to walk thru Orchard but due to that incident we had to go home instead. So this actually affected my plan with grace and elicia. WE WANTED to shop but instead we went to watch movie instead. THis time it was Twillight: NEW MOON.


The show was not bad. Except for some girls that actually scream when the warewolf took off his shirt. How childish can they get. I did laugh at them screaming thou. HAHA~ After that we went to shop and look around at orchard road around since my leg felt better. It was fun time. We took photos in town too.
I am so in love with the gold decoration there was at tangs! I seem to feel that im having an inching towards the colour gold. Maybe it'll be my new fav in the near future?

Fri 4/12/09:
I stayed at home today to catch up with dramas i wanted to watch. I finished watching 少年四大名捕. It's a nice show. It took me almost a day with some rest here and there in between.


Sat 5/12/09:
Went go with dd. I am so not gg out with him after his soccer again. He is tired and wanted sleep. It was not the best time. I gt to taste the delicious pudding milk tea from cup walker after a week or so. YUMS :) I wanted to watch couple retreat then but dint have the chance. Then we went window shopping and i got a pair of black shorts. HAPPY HAPPY~ but was still not very happy that i dint manage to get my pair of black shorts.


Sun 6/12/09:

It was mahjong time. Didnt win but i did some big titles. HAis~ thats a pity. Wanted to actually try to recoup wat was lost but cldnt do that. Had a nice dinner at home while dd went for his class outing w/o mi. I did enjoy my lit time at home too. Started to look for new drama and found Shokojo Seria (Princess Seria). I hope i spelled it correctly. She was quite pitiful. Her father, the diamond king, gt killed in an accident in the daimond mine. This left his lit princess penniless and bullied by everyone in sch. I can onli say the other students have no compassion and onli know how to act high class. Well, the show is still showing and im wondering wat its ending would be.


She always say that every girl are princesses in no matter wat situation they are in. She works v hard after her father died to survive and I seriously hope that she run far away from the useless school. They are all just making use of her to do this and that. She's completely not at fault and is treated as thou she owed the whole world smth. The people there are seriously: I dunno wat's wrong with them.

Mon 7/12/09:

I finally got down to leenovo service centre to get my laptop repair. It was a great day. I went there, they told mi that they cld get my bat replaced. Not onli that I was actually entitled to the service of them coming to my hse to repair my laptop instead of having mi travelling down to the service centre. How good can this get. Well, all thanks to the 3 years international warranty that I have. HAPPY HAPPY~

Afterthat, dd and I went to watch couple retreat. It was not bad for a movie. Had quite a laugh in the cinema thou.

TOday i got news that my laptop will be delivered to my hse tml in the morning. I cant wait for it to arrive thou. Im soon gg finish my book: THe last lecture.


♥ i flew at 5:09 pm.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx