
today paper was _____________. Argh! I feel super helpless looking at 50 marks den again at my answer. I feel that I may not have reached the 50 marks. So many marks and yt my cal is far from comparison with the marks. Is there smth i have left out?? I seriously dun know and probably will never know. SIGHS~ This is not v good afterall.Wat a surprise from the paper. I believe those ppl who can do that part correctly will score distinstion. And i'll prolly not be one of them. I feel my description is not v good. HAIZ.... Hope i will be able to gt some pity marks from the futile atempt of mine.
One more paper to go and it'll be over. I realli wonder how would i fare this sem? Hope it does not pull down my cap. Pray that I can at least maintain my cap. This isn't asking for too much, is it?