<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Thursday, 29 October 2009


Just realised how long i have been stuck with facebook and lotsa project. I have no time to blog and even if i went to facebook its just for a few mins. I have so been wanting to blog about my birthday. I believe it was a success. AFter planning for so long!!! In fact, I was very tired that day from all the climbing up and down of the stairs to my room.


Just saw grace's bog post about our birthday and i was glad she loved the surprise (librian just love surprises!) <3<3


I am also glad that the cake was well love by almost everyone. =) I desgined it but it was quite hard to cut the cake with such an odd shape. HAHA! paiseh abt that..

Not forgetting, I love all my presents. They were useful. I especially love the calendar that my laopo and jc friends made for mi. I totally dint expect it, I tot u all were doing some reporting book for my birthday thou. After I analyse the claender more closely at home, the effort that u all put in has touched mi and im v afraid that i would lose the calender. I have wraped the calender up alr =) .... No damage to calender =)


Getting ready for the day! Still energized.



The lovely presents!! =)

Ok.. Now I shld go back to do my projects... Exams are coming and I dun have the time to study... ARGH!

♥ i flew at 4:58 pm.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx