<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Oh! There are a million and one projects being smacked at my face right now and I seem to be overwhelmed by it. I tend to lose my cool when project discussions are not conclusive and solutions for problems cannot be found. Instead, problems grow even faster than solution arrives. Every single idea proposed get shot down either almost immediately or after some further thots into it. A big heavy, HAIZ is all I can think of off.

Maybe this tiny little part of me is actually going out of hand. Being too preoccupied with every little project and striving for perfection in every single one, just adds on to the stress level in my head. RED ALERT initiated somewhere within mi, brought about a temporary shut down of my rational thinking skill. In turn, this lead to massive destruction within mi and it erupts on the outside.

I think I need some time to relax, cool myself down and re look at the projects again. Maybe in another perspective and then I will find the light. Project meetings shld not be a battle field where one tries to outbeat the other to get their idea written on the final product. Ultimately, I feel that it shld be an exchange of ideas and every idea shld be heard. You never noe better ways of doing something unless you open your ears to listen up to what others have to say. Not everything is wrong. There is no correct answer. There is onli those that do not see more than an answer to a question. This is something that I have been trying to achieve and yet fail badly in. I shall strive harder! The first step: Believe in myslef, I CAN DO IT! =)

On a side note, I happen to stumble upon this marvelous phone. Well, today is not the first time i saw it. It was actually a few months back. This GD900 crystal is superly amazing.



This is super cool. I just saw that they also have some LG watch phone. It's amazing how LG creates stuffs and venture into unknown territories. Simply love it! =)

♥ i flew at 10:03 pm.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx