<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Monday, 27 July 2009

If there was realli a boyfriend made to ur ideal but he is a robot would u want him? He is able to go thru the fire and brave the storm all for u. To the very extent of getting hurt and not thinking of the consequences. The onli bad thing is that he is a robot.

I just finished watching absolute boyfriend. A robot who fell in love with a girl (a.k.a his owner). It has its own mind and become emotionally attached to her. It's owner of course inevitably fell in love with it too. This was a very meaningful and nice production about life and machines. Despite progress and innovation, not everything can be replaced with machines. LOVE is a very compound of this. Hence, somethings that are precious will remain precious and will not be bought with cash. That's wat i feel after the show.


" I'm a robot. We can't grow old together and we can't built a family either. As you grow old, you will eventually die. But I'll forever be like this without any change. I am a robot that won't die. I am a robot who was built to just love you. Even if you're no longer alive, I must still continue to love you."

240809 - Fri

Impromptu swimming with SQ and 'accidentally' bump into Grace. The time was short but made my day enjoyable too! Still thinking of wat we shld learn next sem together. Hope it would be something fun and stress-relieving. Studying without any activity can be so boring and stressful. :(

230809 - Thurs

Went to K box with my laopos. It was like after so long that we got together and sing. How I miss it. It was fun. Oh ya! Laopo got her hair rebonded too, which means I'm the only one outta the three that have natural hair. HAHA! I still think non-reborn hair is nicer at this moment. I would not change my mind in the near future? I think not.

Afterwhich, we ended our day with mahjong. Think its not my luck that day. Always almost make it there but in the end never hu. Haiz. All my qing yi she and ban she down the drain. Better luck next time! Wonder when is the next time I will be able to mahjong again... Would it be soon?

220809 - Wed


Finally went to watch HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE. It's a magical movie and I loved it a lot. No doubt, I must admit the book is so much nicer than the movie but the graphics in the movie is still as unbelievable as before. I also managed to finish the whole packet of popcorn during the show. Its unbelievable. Went shopping and gt some clothes.

DD and I also went to bugis junction. There is a fountain there with kids playing the water there. There was this cute little boy playing the water there. His expression was very funny and cute. Young kids or baby are more adventurous and innocence with everything they do. How's nice to be them. The young boy made my day thou.. :)

♥ i flew at 1:05 am.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx