Finally finished watching the korean version of F4: Boys over flowers!!!
It's a super nice show. How I wish my bf was Gu Jun Pyo!! HAHA... Means that I can travel to some lovely beach as a date and travel around to all the beautiful places. In order for that, there have to be a nasty mother in law and a super rich father? I think maybe i shld scrap of the idea.


the girl

her lover

her guardian angel

her friend's bf
Besides the show, im on the road to recovery thou. I got myslef a one and two days mc i got this week. It's back to work tml and there's just one more week to my long awaiting holiday. It seem that I hafta accept the fact that i will not be able to leave singapore this holidays. School's starting so anyway! Everything seems so boring now-a-days. I wonder why is that so.