Seriously, today is the only or by far the one and onli day that I've felt tat im having my holiday! It has felt like im working for donkey years and am very deprived of almost everything, including the most beautiful holidays!
Today, I got to have delicious KFC breakfast which I have been hoping to have for a very long time alr. Who ask IMM no KFC, if nt I cld have just bought it before the start of work. DEn, went to K box. IT was funni! Got to noe a few new songs thanks to KJ but still i cant rmb the song title. I think some songs are nice and i wan it. *pirate, u heard it??**hint hint.
It feels so much like a hol cos i can slp when i wan to. Not as thou when we are working, u cannot slp at work. You can onli do so at home. I dun like this kind of restriction. Actually, I feel that a lit sleep can help improve work productivity sometimes too. Cos when u are too tired, your brain will just shut down and stop functioning. Nothing works at a time like this!
If gg overseas is too hard, i think simple things in life will make my hol fulfilling. Maybe baking something or gg cycling or playing volleyball and swimming at sentosa just for a day will do... there are of cos other simple things in life

Will be gg back to work on monday again.. there goes my short lived hol!
*ps. I misses site walk with xue!