<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Sunday, 21 June 2009

I cant believe im so blur!

I went to book the movie online at ard 4.45 at des house. The thing is the movie is at 5.20 but i thot since it is at downtown east we might just be able to make it in time if we train down to pasir ris den walk over. But after booking we have to print it out and I completely forgotten abt this thing. So we wasted a few more mins tryin to send the doc to the main com that is connected to the printer to print the confirmation slip out.

In the end, des realised that i was ssuch a nice gf today and we decided to cab down to downtown east instead. We did and reached there just on time. We sorta run up the escaltor to the ticketing counter and handled everything over in order to get the tickets and proceed into the theatre. But I actually got tickets for the correct timing but it is at ORchard. I was freaked out when the counter staff told mi abt it. I was like wth... wat to do now?? Luckily for us, they were able to change the timing for downtown east to start at 7. I'm so blur.. i cldnt imagine that... I was still recovering from my shock even after 10 mins i guess. I cant believe I made such a blunder!

But the show was funni! A good catch. But we wasted the cab fare down and we were earlier than we imagined for the movie.

♥ i flew at 10:22 pm.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx