ONE WORD: TIRED!
Intern is interesting but tiring. I gotta learn quite a lot of things there and its quite an eye-opener as to wat is the future job gg to be like. It seem interesting looking at how the people function. I realli hope to stay all the way till the end to see the completion of everything but it seems that it would be impossible cos I hafta go back to school.
The People: They look very busy almost all the time. Sometimes they are uncomprehenable and I feel like im the one from outer space. At times they are crappy and they talk rubbish. Practically rubbish plus more lame than I am. Really super duper no link at all one. HAHA!
The Place: Quite inaccessible if u dun have a car. Access and exit all depends on the People who are free to sent u out for lunch or end work. 2 weathers present- rainy or sunday. Rainy. I dun like cos there's a lot of puddles of water on the ground. Sunny. I dun like too cos the sun is very glaring and I often need to get use to the change of focus from bright to dark. I foresee that it will be a nicely done place. A place where dreams come true. Just perfect for a girl who dreams all the time i guess?