I got my results today. Quite disappointed with one mod but the overall was quite good thou. Managed to improve my overall cap by a lit bit. Think that it might be hard to improve further in the coming sem. Therefore, i need to add a lot of oil alr!!


I am so tempted to go for hol ever since i saw the many pics in office of theme parks in Japan. The urge was magnified by the news that baby is gg Japan for intern. Followed by Grace's blog. I shld be relaxing somewhere celebrating the effort i have put in for the past exam. Also, i shld reward myself!!!
On the road of recovery from the throat infection i suffered since wed night. I rectified the problem on Thurday morning and got an mc. At work, I'm getting on better terms with melinda. She's just super funni and interesting!!! One more week to go before im gg to the QS side for 3 weeks. And i noe that the 3 weeks might soon be gone in a blink of eyes i suppose? HAHA! I NEED A HOLIDAY!