Exams are finally over!!!! With a little mystery on the very last paper i sat. The person sitting beside mi seems to have a paper with with a qn that have a graph on it while mine doesnt. After checking with a few people taking the same paper that day, Lin wan concluded that his paper is a little unique. HAHA!!! So much for getting mi worried at the start of the exams. Not that i peeked at his answers it was during checking of paper that i spotted that difference thou.
So here comes the break. :) 2 weeeks of miserable exams is finally over. To the contridiction, I am reading books. Thick books worth hundred over pages like those in harry potter except that this books are "Da Vinci Code" and " Angels and Demon" by Dan Brown. The very reason why i am doing so is that Desmond told mi that i should read the books before watching the show. The latest one that is coming up would be "Angels and Demons", and so I'm back to the books. HAHA! :)
The week of break seems so short as I'll be gg to intern so. My ma was worried that i have nothing to wear and we went shopping for clothes, more of jeans. Spent quite a lot on them thou. Am looking forward and not at the same time to intern. I'm just curious wat we'll be doing. Hope is something FUN! Cos i love to have FUN, especially during breaks.

