I'm worried! In a more convincing term: terrified. This whole global warming thing is really taking its toll. I'm not sure if you all realised but its happening, year by year the globe just get heated up slowly. In a few years down the road, we might even experience worst conditions compared to what we have today. I believe this is a viscous cycle. We started off with invention me technology which brings about the generation of heat. This heat gets trap within the atmosphere. With the passing of time, technology manifest. More heat is generated and trapped. When the heat is taking it back on us, we use even more energy to try to cool ourselves down without the consideration or most of the time blinded that this problem is getting more and more serious. Should we try to stop the heat generation within the atmosphere and allow for the earth to at least return to its original form? I believe the ans to this is no. We are all uncertain if earth can actually return to its original state. What if it cant? On the other hand, what if it might bf possible? Is it worth the try? This is something interesting to ponder about.......
it's due to the heat that made me ponder on such things and taking my mind of revision. I should start to focus on revising! Next paper: Monday