
The recess week is coming to an end... I dun see any difference of it being recess. It feels totally the same as the normal school days. How sad can that be.
So wat happened during recess?? I went for chalet, wild wild wet to soak in the water. Afterwhich it was the beginning of a series of project meetings and more project meetings. The onli difference is that i get to munch on sumting when i'm thinking. I dun realli hafta keep quite all the while and i'm in town (to get done with work rather den haf fun there).
Wat more?? I accidently cut my thumb and blood gushed out of it like non-stop but dun worry its all healing fine. WAt a recess?!? And i seriously thot that some things shld have just been done, leaving it to the last min is not gg work... Just another a 7 more weeks before 3 project deadline is to be met. Say long, not long. Say short, not short.
Oh ya! Any my singtel line, the phone is like spoilt!! Like nodoby can hear mi talking all! This is so depressing! I need a new phone soon??
Maybe, jas we shld go eat mussels!!! Fish & co. :)