<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Just as I dint want school to start and the holidays to end just a week ago, it 'bamed' and commenced 3 days ago. Till now, I feel that i suffer from some 'start-school rejection' and serious problem of having the body clock going haywire. I took nap in at irregular intervals and couldnt get to sleep at the moment tat I seriously would wanna get some sleep at. Well, this was not all. It was surprising that I got quite a handful of nice lecuturer. I shld consider them nice as they seem so much knowledgeable and their wisdom is so intriguting that makes mi amused. Oh! I was pleased, I hope that they impart some of their knowledge with mi at the end of the whole thing.

Another irriating thing that got mi hitting the roof today! I was so mad until a few mins ago where I calmed myself down slowly! This was wat happened on the unfaithful day: TODAY. I went to clementi and topped up my ez-link card. $10 it was. No, its not the machine not wanting to accept my money. The top-up was successful but was something that I grew to regret at the later part of the day. I used the ez-link to travel to school blah blah blah.Went I was about to head to suntec by bus, the ez-link dint work anymore. There goes my $10 top-up!!! ARGH!!!! Lcukily for mi I had another card with mi so I used that. Later in the day I found out that my ez-link was actually faulty. I took the opporunity to travel down to pasir ris in the hope of getting a change of ez-link card. However, it was CLOSED!!! I wasted my money travelling all the way down and my $10 used to top up the card??? I have to spend more money topping up another card maybe another $10??? So waste money can!!! I'm a student and I dun print money. WHY CANT THEY HAVE MY EZ-LINK CARD FIXED AT ANY MRT STATION? WHY HAS IT TO BE THAT ONLY COUNTER THAT CLOSES SO EARLY?? IRRIATED AND SUPER PISSED OFF!!!! Can they even make a faulty-free ez-link?? I heard its not the first time someone encountered this problem. My friend even had to change the ez-link card thrice cos of this and the transport fee for its replacement is not even compensated!!!! Like I will go Pasir Ris like whenever I had the time??? Its so troublesome!!!! ARGH... shall not talk abt it anymore. Hope everything will be fine, very sincerely I feel that something has to be done abt it.

♥ i flew at 10:17 pm.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx