It's the new year and yet I was not realli affected by it. Till ytd where I finally got all the modules I wanted this sem but with a price to pay. I'm now considered broke in my g account and wonder how am I gg to bid for my other electives in the following sem. This is intriguing. Also, the holidays is coming to an end. Just out of a sudden I feel that I will be pushed back into the hectic lifestyle once again. Will I be able to sail thru it this time round?? It's yet another mystery. What will I achieve from this round? Another surprise to anticipate. This is all so weird. I just hope that everything would turn out fine. Even if it's likewise, I hope that I would be able to find soultions to the problems.
Oh wells, dd has finally found a job like after so long. He will be busy working.. I hope that he have fun working. The fun that I had when I was working thou. :)