Fairytale come true. This is a picture of
Neuschwanstein Castle which is found in Germany. It was so nicely taken that one cldn't believe that it real. All those castles in fairytales that we all have heard of since we were young can actually be found on earth. Isn' it amazing?? I marvelled at this when I first saw it. The fact that this castle was built on the mounatin was amazing enough.
Soon, our famous Mr. Walt Disney, who was also impressed by the architecture came up with the icon of disney to take the same structure. I must say they are not exactly the same but I love this castle just as much. <3

Cinedrella castle in Disneyland
If youre interested to noe more abt the Neuschwanstein Castle, feel free to visit the link:
http://www.destination360.com/europe/germany/neuschwanstein-castle.phpWell, maybe someday when I saved enough money or some sort, I will make my way down to visit the splendid castle. When will that be~