Either I will grow shorter or my back will start breaking at the end of this sem. I heard smth abt children these days being shorter or hunched back due to having to carry heavy bags to school. I have to carry abt 3 heavy books to sch for abt 10 days a month. Its super heavy and the strain of the heavy bag live on my shoulders until now. I cant stand the 'sour' feeling. I NEED A SUPER NICE BACK MASSAGE!!!! A remedy to it was actually to carry a backpack but this do not seem to be working. Maybe I should carry the backpack and hold some books on my hands at the same time to reduce the weight of that heavy bag. Well, something has to be done abt it. I dun wan my back to crack before the end of this sem. Neither do i wan it to crack after the sem too. :(