<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Friday, 26 December 2008

Yipeeee!!! I finally finish watching the 40 ep long series of Heart of Greed 2. It's a vvvvvvvv nice show. It is a marvelous production. I was glad that it was a happy ending. The show potrays a strong message about how unity in the family is esstenial and that money is not everything in life.

While watching the show where the misstress keeps threatening the family to expose their secrets. Feeling threatend by her, they had to give in to her. What is the point of doing so? Cos when u give in to her, she might continue threatening and the thread gets worst all the time.

Point 1: when faced with threats, be brave admit your mistakes. Do not let ppl use u over and over again due to some mistake of urs, no matter how grave the mistake is.

Also, I felt very irriated when I see that people can be so scheming and that the kind often get bullied. They are been trampled upon over and over again. It was made belief how evil ppl get off scott free and that their conscious are clear when in fact, they themself noe that they are not. Kind-hearted and forgiving ppl are the winner no matter wat as being able to forgive eases ppl from the torment of being exposed of their evil-doings. They are also free of guilt and everything else.

Point 2: Being schemeing does more harm than good.

Lies are also a part of the show. Telling a single lie needs many more lies to cover up for that single lie one has made. By lying, we are indeed gg to lead a life of many lies. Soon, life will become nothing but lies; it will den be v hard to differentiate truth for illusions. It might even lead ppl to be disilluted tat things are correct when they are in fact wrong.

Point 3: Do not lie.

Lastly, I would like to emphasize that money is not everything. Yes, we need money in order to survive but too much of it will eventually lead to greed. In fact, having a lot of money is a trade-off with other benefitial goods. Time, family, love, care, concern, compassion are things that money cant buy. What money can buy would onli give short-lived happiness. While watching the show, the mother was poor in terms of money but not happiness. She is like the luckiest person on earth. Not becos she does not encounter setbacks but becos she is able to handle them professionally. It was to the point of protecting the interest of everyone and that she did wat she did becos she cared for them.

Point 4: Money is not everything, it cant buy lifetime happiness.

I'm tired after everything... I shall go slp.... AH, almost forgot! I enjoyed my Christmas tremendously despite staying at home and eating something that was a lit off the mark. =D

♥ i flew at 1:53 am.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx