<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Wednesday, 17 December 2008

I suddenly felt like I have been slacking too much. In such a way, I'm sorta wasting my life away. Not earning money but doing the exact opposite and i'm feeling guilty abt it. How I wished that I was an innocent child who dint noe abt such money matters. Ever since the end of my exams, it was either gg out to have fun or stay at home. In which I prefer the latter as it does help a lit to recover the money I have spent. However, I have been gg out more than staying at home and the price of gg out outweight that of staying at home in money terms. To this, I felt like I have really become a bummer since last night. The side effect: dint realli wanted to go out today.

BUT I did the right choice to go out. I went out and cheered up in the end. However, I dint get the shoe i wanted as there wasnt the right size at the shop at the moment. AND the sales assistant attitude was bad! Realli bad! I asked if she could check with other branches if there was the size of the shoe i wanted for. Instead of calling immed to check it out she asked mi to leave my no with them. WAT IS THIS? AIN'T THEY SUPPOSED TO CALL LIKE WHEN REQUESTED? I might want to go down immed to the other branches to buy them if there is stock for it right!!! Did they ever consider this? I was fustrated and said that I will check at the shop personally. BUT wells, that's if there isnt any other shoe that catches my eyes before I went to the other branches, fullstop!

That aside. The day was fun! Especially the night. I walked till my legs is soured. Got 2 tops-tee shirts. Wells, buying dresses are more productive but I din see any that I liked today. Being a kid is fun. And I believe being Erica is much more fun! HAHA! But she insisted that she was called: er... dunno. Wells, she liked that name she got for herself? Maybe she's just kidding. You noe, kids love to kid!HAHA! Making yan ling smile was a lit hard. But once you try vvvvvvv hard and she actually smiles, it is an achievement! Kids are meant to be naughty but fun as a friend I guess. =)

Erica

♥ i flew at 10:16 pm.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx