<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Monday, 20 October 2008

It's so long since I last blogged!

I love all the sweet messages I received during my birthday!! I know all of u out there care for mi and I wan all of u to noe that I CARE TOO!!!! Shall update on my birthday soon, when I have the time and received all the photos :)

dd just left for walabe and wun be back till ard a month's time. I wonder how will it be? It might just be unfolding the many 'hai ou' that I have in the box until he returns. Took SIA thou, m so jealous!!! ARGH!!!! I almost took that to HK this year thou... no mind, there may be more times in which I will be able to take SIA anyway... since SQ is my friend... HEHE!!

On a side note, I feel so distant from my notes. Trying so hard to find the balance in doing projects ( tat are still on-going), the little tini witsi details that have to be looked into, trying hard to read notes, understand them, attend web-cast (benny one is super killer- always make mi sleepy and confused at the same time, really wonder if i understand wat is he teaching at all) and STUDY >.< !!! It seems hard to find time, maybe im not using them as well as I shld.

well, when the going get tough, the tough gets going..... SO, i will get going!!! No more tears, no more complains, take cares of myself and everything will go on smoothly!

♥ i flew at 10:16 pm.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx