<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Saturday, 25 October 2008

For my birthdays updates:

Abt a week before my birthday, dd celebrated my birthday for mi. I have recieved his present before hand- a DS. He made another gift for me thou, it was a box of cranes that will entertain mi in his absence. I dint take any photo of that celebration. It was a ' candle-light' dinner. Many hilarous things occur in the process. Well, shall not mention to make it more funny. :p His plan sorta back fired any way.... HAHA!!! So, it turned into a comedy.... HAHA!!!

On the actual day of my birthday, many people wished mi happy birthday. Well, that made mi super duper happy a girl that day. This was good as it helped cheered up the atmosphere. :) Went for a movie with dd in the afternoon. Xue passed mi my present: a DS casing with a keychain when i met her on the way to sch. Surprisingly, we met jas, gui and suzanne on the train to sch. So conincidential. Things turn for the better at night when we went to timbre for grace and my birthday celebration at Timbre. So fun! I had 2 glasses cocktail while waiting for all of them. Had pizzas and everything nice! The bad thing was that the live band was replaced with the soccer match... Grace and canon got mi a shoe while eli gt mi a necklace. Afterwhich, we headed off to henderson bridge to enjoy oursleves, not forgetting the taking photos part... Went for tao hwey and headed home...







The day after, I met my laopos (SQ and Cry) for k birthday celebration. K actually decorated the room in a party format to celebrate my birthday and also provided us with a cake. YUM~~~dd was invited too and so was vickie. So we sung until night and went for dinner at blk 85. cry, sq, cy, wendy and dayah gt mi a black tube dress for my birthday and an eye shadow.


On sunday, my family celebrated my birthday with mi with a birthday cake.The cake is yummilious!!! It just taste better than the rest... HAHA!!


The next celebration was with wanwan, Xue and jas on wed. We met up at had Kenny. Had a nice talk abt everything since we haven met jas for donkey years. I had fun that night with all the chatting and stuffs. Girl talk! Hehe! ;p Jas got mi a tube dress- this one was less formal.

My bro gave mi a laptop casing on thurs which was big enough to fit my bat and the laptop in all tgt.



on friday, i had dinner with cy, dayah and wendy at swenson's. Ate till my fill and was super satisified despite their slow service as we were hiding at one corner. Another fun-filled day meeting up with my friends. I just enjoy the meet-ups. :)


Today, linwan passed mi the cap, the present that heng heng jing and her give mi. Afterwhich, i met baby for swimming. She was still the same. It's been a century since
i met her. We still have s lot to talk about. Maybe that's wat make us mother and duaghter. It's the bond after all. I love my baby! She gt mi a card with her sweet well wishes and a pair of ear rings. :)

I think that's all for celebrating my birthday. I had fun and I love all the presents that wveryone has given mi! Lastly, I would like to say a big thank you to everyone!!!

~sorry that my blog entry has suddenly become so formal, I felt that i was structuring it in report format.. HAHA!!! think i have written too many assigments/reports recently.

♥ i flew at 11:16 pm.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx