This sem seems so stressed up for mi. Is it cos i started a dairy and noted all the deadlines that I have in them that makes mi constantly worry abt deadlines and not doing the project itself? I start to feel that written reports are so much better than presentation. This sem I have up to 6 presentations(if I dint count wrongly). My father was shocked when I mentioned the amount of projects that I have this sem. My bro offered to help mi (so nice of him, maybe we can discuss my project some day??). HAHA!!! Projects after projects leaves mi no time to read my readings in which 2301 is so popular with. It also leaves mi lit time to slowly understand wat 2101 is trying to tell mi. I'm so afraid that I will misinterpret the writer's intention. Maybe I looked too far ahead of the sem such that I'm so tensed up!
I need to cool down~~~~~~
