<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Tuesday, 23 September 2008

that's the way it is - LIFE

It's recess week!!! It should be a relief for mi, not so much for the sake of enjoyment but rather the time to catch up with everything tat I have been lagging. Speaking of which, there seem to be a zillion things that has to be done :(. Well, afterall, I still feel that recess is great. I realli nid the recess and of cos I hope that recess will be longer. Sch dun start. Or maybe school should provide me with less projects. I have 5 modules. Of which, 1 has an oral presentation(this is over!!! CLAPS), written report, 1 has 2 written report (one of it is almost done), 1 has 2 presentation (1 is to be presented after recess), 1 has 2 assigment and 4 presentation (1 assignment is under construction, 2 ppt is almost gone) and the last one has 4 tuts, 5 project submission and 1 lab report ( 2 tut is done, 2 project submission almost completed). Can you understand why I simply need the recess to in fact catch up with sch work? It seems sorta impossible to even start. However, I'm not alone in this. THANK GOD! And I'm spared from any other form of mid-term.

Well, I have learn to take things as it goes. Do wat deem fit at the point of time. It's all madness when we grumble to each other about sch workload. It's amazing how we feel for each other and contintue to work hard to complete the endless work despite that it seem almost impossible. Sometimes, I feel grumbles and wines help. Cos we all noe that no matter wat we complain of, we will still get back to do wat we have to do! :)

To every chionging/trying very hard to keep up with the pace, JIAYOU!!!

♥ i flew at 8:54 pm.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx