Suddenly, I feel that music have a large impact on my life. For the past few months, I try not to turn on the radio when I want to sleep at night. I dint want to disturb my grandma. I dint realise until I thot abt it recently, that in fact the radio makes mi a happier and more cheerful person. I gt to feel a sense of connection with the whole, get updated with the latest songs that are released. This all makes mi feel that always there is someone in connection with mi and I'm not left out of the whole society. Now, I will stay tune to the radio and my sleep get better. I duno the real reason behind a better sleep but I feel that the radio may be a source of it!!! Music will accompany mi where ever I go. I will not be alone anymore with music as my companion. :):)