Happy 1 month dd!!! I was realli gald that my present was being appreciated!It was quite cheapo and I was quite worried but the fact that you were touched to the 'tears', I felt that the effort and time I put into doing it was not a waste at all!!! However, that led to an almost silent dinner due to the fact that u were so touched!!! HAHA!! It's ok as long as we enjoyed the time spent tgt.
Just one month ago, I was coughing my lung outside. So sick and stuff but still was working. You have offered to cook porriage for mi if I worked the next day. However, it dint came as I dint work the next day. But the intention was there. It seems that one month has already came and I feel sick quite a few times within the one month. I hope that I will get well and not fall sick anymore. It suxs to be sick anyway!!! :):)
Love my dd :):)