Vanessa shall be strong and strong she will be!!!! She noes that it sucks to go lecture herself. Sit there by herself and the worst of it all, the lecture starts so late and ends even later. With the laptop as her only companion and the lecturer as the only form of voice heard throughout, she have to endure. To be strong to go through the lesson by herself. The power she needs and the energy she has has to be converted to strength and courage for the whole lesson. Well, it will not only be 1 lesson but many many more to come as many as 12 lessons. She has to endure it all.
I know its hard to be happy when both of us are equally sad. Well, we are of cos sad of diff things. But I have tot over it and i guess mine are not considered that sad as compared to that of urs. The torment u are gg thru and all the shit u get. I duno how and wat I can do to help. Cos I cracked my brains and im so stupid to think of any bright idea. Maybe cos I sad to think of something happy to make u happy too!!!! I wish time can seriously fly. DO I REALLY WAN THAT?? Means exams and everything will be gone and will I even be studying for it?? SCARY STUFFS!!!! (rmb 'THE CLICK'?? if u dun, i do. We watched that near exams the other time when we were supposed to be busy studying for As i guessed. the show taught me valuable lessons in which i guess is practical in life.) Some things are there and it cant be helped, BUT we can make the difference. Survive them and be stronger! Believe in urself! I feel so lost....