Today was an 'exciting' day!!! It was project 'Clean-up', not the project 'clean-up' at work but at home. After so many 'donkey' years, I have finally decided that today shall be the day for it to happen! My room is so much neater and I threw away more than 5 plastic bags full of stuffs if I dun remember wrongly. All of them were classified as RUBBISH. Well, I dint clear the entire of my room, just a few places here and there. If I were to do it for the entire room, I guess there will be more RUBBISH!!! HAHA!!! It's really that bad! Well, now I hope my room will be as tidy as today at least for one more semester!!! I believe I can help maintain the tidiness of it! GAMBATTE!!!
And and... I noe training is tough but hold on there! No matter how hurt u are, I'll be there to console and support u!!!:):)