<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Monday, 25 August 2008

This sem seems so scary!!!!!! I am scared!!!! HAHA!!!! I found project group mates for 2301 already. Beside having Xuelin in my group, I will get to know 3 other new people better (shld be 4 if the absentee finally decided to come for tut the next odd week). I have one member from civil engine who seems to know a lot of the project that we are to do. I hope this will be of great help to the whole project and I hope that our project group will be a cooperative one. The only bad part about the whole thing is that we could not get the project that we actually decided to do on (sub-group B is too popular alr!!!). This is bad news, meaning that my 2101 and 2301 will have clash project and assignment submission datelines. :( Hope everything will turn out fine. There is so much to complete within this sem in such limited amount of time. Law has so many readings that I might faint halfway reading them I guess!!! SO, this will be jiayou to Vanessa!!! :):)

♥ i flew at 3:19 pm.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx