It was super hilarious seeing how ppl do things... Well, I dun think I was in any position to comment either so I just kept quiet and listen. They might not have knew wat I knew, so be it. As they were discussing about manpower allocation I remembered wat Benny mentioned during lessons (how IT can help make a lot of our job easier...) Rethinking about it, I think this seriously shld be used for more complicated projects (as such building projects) that involves multiple tasks that have to be carried out consecutively. I'm starting to look in awe towards project managers. They seemed to be able to piece vast amounts of information together nicely and ensure that they are being carried out orderly. Now, I feel this is a challenge. It was not as simple a job that I naively thot it was when I entered the course last year.
Till today, I have finally confirmed that it was not easy being a STAR(ming xing)!!! All the scarfices behind the glamour they all have. It either fame or privacy. With fame, there is little time for private life. Seriously, they work from day to night and night to day. Tight tight schedule, even if it means gg overseas for a job. They might not even have the time to play and wonder around the country they have to work in. They arrive to work and leave back to their country to work again. I suppose the only privacy they might have would be that on the airplane. Somehow, I pity them. Being so expose to entertainment as a form of gossip and also non-stop working ( all in the name of fame and fortune). It is also important for them to maintain their image to stay in the industry.
Well, I found a new dream after all... Wonder if I will ever succeed one day??? Living up to my dream!!! I also have a plan B, just in case plan A fails!!! HAHA!!!! hmmm... It shall be a secret!!! MY DREAM~~~~