sports camp!
There were super a lot of sports that the freshies got to try out. Floorball, handball, archery, basketball, netball, volleyball, cable ski, roller blading, Frisbee, takeawando, campalla, nam wai pai, judo, karate, dragon boating, the cage, cannoeing, paintball, laser quets, rock climbing, banana boating, bowling, etc... There are so many, I cant remember them all. AND I gotta try to LUCH!!! So fun! Yipee! Like some small kid ar. HAHA! Overall, got v lit sleep, and i pity the freshies as they were all super shagged. FUN FUN!
All thanks to my slow reaction and blurrness I did quite a few forfeit. Haiz so poor thing of mi. THe freshies tried to sabo mi! ARGH!!!! Nevermind, I will just forget the forfeit anyway, no point remembering them. My freshie commented that i look tramatised after them. haha!
I'll be flying off tml. So, till then! THis is all i haf to blog abt. Will upload photos of the camp soon! no worries! :):)