Is my simple request just too hard to fulfill??? HAiz.... It seems that i have to become busy without fulfilling it. Hmmm. Unfulfilled wish.
Sorta excited for the days to come. My bags are more a less packed. I hope I dun get too tired to do anything and all the fun spoilt. I guess if i'm too tired I might not even have the energy to help solve problems as they come. I hope those problems wun appear and "my worry is actually extra".
Everything went well yesterday. It wasn't that bad after all. Just that I found out that I sorta represent s29? I'm not v sure abt that thou. HAHA!!!~~~ Famous or infamous?? I guess famous wld be better than being infamous. But is being famous good after all? I rather low key. HAHA!!! I learnt a lot of things ytd. Well, at least I'm a bit clear of wat i shld do. HAHA!!! That's it! Dinner was not that bad. Kushinbo~~~~ haha!!! But a pity I had a heavy lunch and was quite full when i entered. HAHA!!! But its super nice ok! I like the deserts!!!! YUMYUM~~~~ Watched movie too!!! Don't mess with Zohan, its super funnnnnnnnnnnni!!!! HAHAH!!! There was this person in the theater who kip laughin v loudly. It seems as thou he/she is the only laughing so loudly. HAHA!!! :):):):):)